Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Book Sale!

I wanted to share the good news that on Nov 6th, The 20th Christmas was ranked in a #3 best seller's spot on Amazon! If you haven't gotten a copy yet of this inspirational novel, now is the time--it is on sale through tomorrow for $.99 on the Kindle!!!!!!! You can also win a paperback copy and a $50 gift card now through Cyber Monday by entering HERE! Thank you sooooo incredibly much for everyone who has supported me since my first book came out on October 1, 2014!!!!! It was my greatest dream from the time I was a little girl to have a book published (I can't express what it was like to see it on the shelf at Barnes & Noble on 10/18 and to do book signings for the past month) and touch lives with a positive message--I'm most grateful to the feedback that I've received saying that I've indeed done that. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (For more information about me/my book, visit AuthorAndreaRodgers.com)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for the post. SEO Company in Pakistan