Friday, March 6, 2009

Two Awards! You made my day!

Christy at Crafting The Creek and Cascia at Healthy Moms honored me with two awards this past week! If it's okay, I would like to combine and give them both to the seven bloggers listed at the end of this post :)

The first is for blogs that. . .
"are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

The second is. . .
The Kreativ Blogger award. The rules are:

Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other bloggers.

(No particular order) -

My son
My husband
God
Reading
Writing
True friends
Chocolate!

I will pass this on to Little Miss Hannah, My Crazy Life With A Toddler, HappyMommy3, Simple Happy Life, Love In My Veins, My Random Day, and The Mum Who'll Remain A Maverick. Hope you all have a good day, too! :)

8 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats! You deserve them for your awesome blog.

artfuldelight said...

Thank you! That made my day! :-)

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award,I appreciate the thought. I'll grab the
2nd one, coz I already posted the
1st one. Have a great weekend to you and your family.

Erin said...

I have alot of great giveaways going on at my blog right now and would love to invite you to partake on them :)


http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award. Well deserved. You have an awesome blog. Thanks so much for the award. I'm so flattered. You're a sweetie! Hope you have a great weekend.

Chris said...

Congrats on your awards! Also, that pic of Logan at 10 months is adorable. He he grown so much and now looks like a little man instead of a baby .. so cute!

UmmeAiman Iqbal said...

Congratulations on the awards and Thank YOU for passing them to me!!!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Congrats and thanks for the awards!Yes I remembered it!LOL!
xoxo