Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Received The Blogger Trophy!


I meant to post this right after I received it on Easter! Thank you to Simple Happy Life and Mom's Special Diary for this top notch award! Isn't this the coolest?!?! I hope that the following 5 bloggers enjoy it as well:

My Virtual Diary
Exercise and Beyond
Where The Road Takes Us

11 comments:

siteseer said...

Wow thanks for the award. I'm honored. Thanks for stopping by too, always looking for new blogs to follow

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award. You deserve it. You have a wonderful site. I always enjoy my visits.

tx sweetie said...

such a pretty award u have for me here. I'll grab it right away before u change ur mind hehehe.. thanks so much for this Andrea!

Laura Kelly-Pifer said...

Thank you for the Award! It is much appreciated.

Cher said...

Congrats on your award!

Anne said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it :).

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations! You deserve the award. Keep up the great work. And have a wonderful weekend!

Mommy Jac said...

Hi Andrea, thank you for posting the blogger trophy.You deserve this award.

have a great weekend =)

Jac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jac said...

Hi again,I have an award for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/04/2009-friendship-and-best-blogger-award.html

Tina said...

i feel terrible! I have only just managed to get through my comments and saw yours, found the award post from your scroll bar and got here!

so sorry im late! someone else gave me this a while ago and i posted about it yesterday! how spooky is that!

thank you though. im flattered. i shall amend my post and say it was from you as well :)

Have a good day
Tina Mummy Diaries