Monday, June 29, 2009

*Seniors' Life*

My dad retired on Friday! Thirty-three years as a Special Agent for the Division of Criminal Investigation in Des Moines, Iowa. How cool is that?! :)

Now that he is sixty, he is probably thinking about life insurance for seniors. I don't think of my dad as a senior citizen. He is still very young acting (the common stories shared by his co-workers at his party on Friday were about my dad's goofiness and great sense of humor over the years), and thankfully he is doing fine health-wise. He has started golfing, and he wants to work more on landscaping since he & my stepmom have lived on a beautiful lake for the past 9 years. But, he still needs 60 & Up Life Insurance. It doesn't have to take the fun out of retirement, though. Financial One offers fair rates and an easy tool to find the best plan for each person. So he can golf and take his boat out on the lake and know that he is protected.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to your dad. Sounds like he had an interesting career. My father retired about 10 years ago. He got so bored he found himself a new career along with a new job. Hope your dad enjoys his retirement years. I can't wait for mine. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week.

Hugs
Michelle

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Congrats to your Dad. What a milestone, retirement. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun.

Anne said...

Congratulations to your dad on his retirement!

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank you for the loving comment that you left on my post. It brought me to tears. God Bless.

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations to your dad! I remember when my parents retired. I hope he enjoys his retirement!