Thanks again for the comment. I have been an emotional wreck lately. I just don't know why everything is bothering me so much this past week and a half. Isaiah's birthday is almost here, maybe that's the reason.
Oh yes, Logan is not only cute, but he's such an adorable boy!!
Daniel is pointing at his photo and he said "boy","broommm! broommm!!" Made me laugh.....Like Logan, my son is also fascinated with cars, trucks, and bikes! Oh!!! BOYS!!!!
9 comments:
Extremely cute. You have reason to gush.
Yes, he is so very cute!
Thanks again for the comment. I have been an emotional wreck lately. I just don't know why everything is bothering me so much this past week and a half. Isaiah's birthday is almost here, maybe that's the reason.
Hey Andrea! :)
He is absolutely gorgeous! He is soo cute! I feel so much pride for you! :)
Sorry I haven't been by lately, I've had a lot to deal with lately, anyway, am here to catch up things (Logan especially.. :D)
BTW, I have a tag for you.. http://anefallarme.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-have-been-tagged-by-mariuca-not-too.html
yes, super cute!!!c
From Anne and David on original post in May 2009:
Yes! He is absolutely adorable!!!
From Sarah Y on original post in May 2009:
Yes he is! Are those the pjs I gave him? If so, I can't believe they fit already! He will outgrow them by the next time I see him. :(
From Kendra on original post in May 2009:
I feel like it's been forever since I've read your blog, so I'm catching up! Logan is adorable and he looks a lot like you :)
From Lisa E on original post in May 2009:
Too cute!
I don't blame you for gushing. ;-)
Oh yes, Logan is not only cute, but he's such an adorable boy!!
Daniel is pointing at his photo and he said "boy","broommm! broommm!!" Made me laugh.....Like Logan, my son is also fascinated with cars, trucks, and bikes! Oh!!! BOYS!!!!
Debbie :)
Post a Comment