I'm ALMOST back! My writing hiatus was extended a bit (I'll explain whenever I'm truly back) - for now I just had to share a funny conversation I had with my husband tonight.
He was on facebook and I was sitting nearby. I recognized the name of a girl on his page because it had come up in the past that she was the last he'd been interested in when we got together.
Me: She's pretty
Joe: Silence
Me: She's prettier than me
Joe: Ah, she blew me off
Me: She's prettier than me
Joe: You're the one I'm happily married to
Some husbands never learn.
And - I know - some wives don't either :p
Monday, February 1, 2010
Humph
at
11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahhhhahaha that is too funny!!! My husband is the same way. I hope you're having fun with your writing. I can't wait til you are back because I have so much to tell you:):)
hahaha, that is really funny. I'm still single but whenever I said to my boyfriend that I'm not pretty or that I am getting fat he will always tell me that I'm the prettiest in his eyes. Can't help but to giggle at the thought.
Thanks for sharing this. It really makes me laugh. See you!
That is too funny! I think men just don't get what response we are looking for sometimes ;-)
lol men are funny arnt they. they never say what you want them too!!
Tina from
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
LOL, he didn't get your fishing trip. heheh
That's hilarious. Some men need coaching on what women need. LOL.
I'm glad you are taking my advice on the daytime date. It was the easiest way for hubby and I to spend some time together since night outs were almost impossible. Let me know how it goes.
hi andrea, i thought this one's a funny post. i let my husband read this today because i feel like your husband and mine have something in common, LOL.
Post a Comment