I've concluded my 7-week-book tour for The 20th Christmas!!! Now, just from now until December 28, 2014, you can get the inspirational novel on Kindle again for $.99! Thanks so much for the Black Friday sale, as my book reached Amazon's Top 10 for a second time that week! As of today there are 35 five-star reviews there (and the only other two there are super nice four-stars). I can't tell you how much that means to me. Thank you again SO MUCH, please spread this word one more time. (Here is the link on Amazon)
Friday, December 19, 2014
Twas The Week Before Christmas SALE!
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
SEO Services Lahore
Post a Comment