This was originally written on Sunday, April 12, 2009:
Logan has been fussy magoo at our place today. Good news is that he is completely over his cold, it lasted less than 48 hrs so that's the kind to have! I still have my cough, though, and Joe's been tired but I've needed him to watch Logan because I've been cleaning the house so that it will be ready for Logan's 1st birthday next weekend. So between the three of us not in good moods, I can't say it was the best of our Easters. . .next year we'll celebrate and make it a fun one (so that will be what we consider Logan's first Easter).
On a brighter note, as I said on March 15th, Logan took his first steps by himself three days before his 11 month birthday. Less than three weeks later (by April 4th) he was walking everywhere, all of the time, no more crawling! So here is a video of Logan this morning as well as last week! :)
UPDATE: I later deleted my YouTube account so the videos on the post have now been removed.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Walking Videos
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
He is cute! It is so much fun when they first start walking.
That is so cute. He is doing such a great job!
Isn't it AWESOME! My little Boston started walking at 11 months and before we knew it he was everywhere! It's SO rewarding to see those moments!
Wow that is sooo impressive. Boys usually walk later than boys, so he is walking really early. I can tell you from experience in early childhood development that he is destined for great things. I say this because most babies when they fall dont try to braces themsleves that quickly, some dont try at all and most just land on their butts because of the fear of falling on their face. He has no fear of that, and as he falls not only puts his hands down to catch himself, but also squats to lower his center of gravity. I have not seen this too much in babies. I bet he caught himself pretty quickly once he learned to sit up on his own too.
It would not surprise me if he is REALLY good at sports. You could have an all star here!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
I love how proud he looks! Plus he is just adorable! :-)
Oh!! How sweet!!! I'm so glad he is feeling better!
What a cutie! He did great. :)
You have an adorable boy! These videos remind me of the fact that when my boys were learning how to walk, I was so busy working fulltime. It was their nanny who saw them do this. Lucky you.
God bless you and your family. Thanks for your visit to HotMomma.
Gosh, I just loved the video's. Logan is just sooo.... cute. How exciting that he's walking. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great holiday weekend.
It is unfair that children learn so fast. I have to work at every new physical skill, and here a barely one year old can learn to walk in just a few weeks. Dang.
It's amazing what a difference a week makes. He is sooooooo cute. Love it.
Adoooooooorable!
Yay Logan! :)
Time sure flies so fast, right?
Nice blog. Right now I'm taking Pediatrics and Obstetrics. I think I'll find your site helpful =] thanks!
-Nurse Jen Doll
www.nursejendoll.com
Thank you everyone for all of your nice comments! Tim, how cool! It will be fun to see! :)
Post a Comment