Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You Don't Say? Award!

Thank you so much, Cascia from Healthy Moms for the Super Comments Award! It is nice to be appreciated!

About this award: "We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5 of their best commenters!"

I'd like to pass this on to:

My Crazy Life With A Toddler
Mom's Special Diary
Simple Happy Life
Life According To Me
Kendra In Iowa

I could list so many more because I know each and every person/blog that has ever commented even once on this site - I love you all! So thank you to everyone who has ever commented!

10 comments:

Jac said...

Thank you Andrea for this lovely award.I will post this award soon...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats to your award Andrea... Your son is very cute!

john said...

That's nice!

A said...

Yay! another award! :) Thanks so much Andrea, am going to post this soon! :)

Michelle said...

Awww, thanks for the wonderful award and for your sweet words. It means a lot to me to that we became blogging friends. I always enjoy my visits to your place. Hope you had a great Mothers Day.

A said...

Belated Happy Mom's Day Andrea! :)

Cascia Talbert said...

I always enjoy reading your comments! Now I'll have to head on over and visit those other wonderful blogs. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Congrats onyour award andrea, and thanks for sharing it to me posting it now. I love the new background of your blog.
Have a nice day to you and your baby logan.

Unknown said...

Im back here Andrea to let you knoa that I got tag for you in my blog grab it here http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/friendship-chain.html

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Congrats on your award.