Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hope all of the daddies out there have a great weekend! Today my son turned twenty-six months old. Here was my husband & son's first Father's Day (Joe had just returned home after spending the weekend in his hometown for his 10 year class reunion in 2008):

For #2, I posted pics last year (2009) on my post titled Lots Of Firsts! This year we'll be celebrating #3. . .so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Such adorable baby photos. I hope your husband has a great father's day. Good luck with the autobiography.

Jennifer Ross said...

Oh my goodness..... I love those sweet pictures! He is adorable!

I am so sorry that I haven't commented lately. It's almost 1:00 am, and I'm on the computer! I am so tired!!! I didn't get done with my house work until midnight! You have been on my heart lately, and I just wanted you to know that I think about you, even though I don't get over to your blog a lot lately.

What is the link to your other blog? I must have missed it. I probably didn't have a computer at the time.

P.S. I had a question about the last picture with your husband holding your little guy. I couldn't help but notice the remote in your husbands hand. Is that a special remote that came with your son when you left the hospital? If it is, I would pay big bucks for one..... only if it had volume control and a mute button! lol Just kidding... maybe;)

Jenny

Bchai said...

Precious pictures, Andrea! I love how sweet your two favorite men look in the shots! I can't believe how big your Logan is now, compared to his baby-baby pictures! WOW!

Logan was a 7 lb baby at a month early? That's pretty good! I wonder if he would've weighed more if he had came right around his approximate due date? LOL. ;)

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Father's Day too!