Two months ago I was thrilled to receive The Sunshine Award from Meretrisha (A Walk Through Life) :
The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Before I do that, I also want to thank Jac (Mom's Special Diary) - last month I received the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop - I apologize for not posting in time for Easter. :(
AND, last week Meretrisha (A Walk Through Life) gave me The Sisterhood Award!
The rules are similar to the first award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
What nice awards, Meretrisha! I am so very touched and appreciative! I'd like to pass the Sunshine & Sisterhood Awards to Jac (Mom's Special Diary); Bchai (Sprite 24.7) - even though I know you were already a recipient of both, I just wanted to let you know it's been great "meeting" you and becoming blog friends; Devan (Accustomed Chaos) - another new blog I've been reading and loving; Jennifer (His Grace Is Sufficient) who I have been reading for almost a year-and-a-half; my friend Lisa E (Kitty The Yorkie); my friend Brooke (Mama Brooke); Angela (Our Little Bitty Family) - a blog I've been reading since last July, Chris (The Mommy Journey) - even though I know you've already been given one, enjoy the other!; Anne (Small Town Mommy) - a blog I've been reading for the past year; and Maria (Conversations With Moms) - a blog I've been reading for almost a year-and-a-half. Thank you all for spreading the sunshine and being my sisters in the blogosphere :-)
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Three Awards!
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thank you Andrea! You're a wonderful friend too! :)
Thanks so much, Andrea! I truly appreciate it! ;) You're such a sweetheart, and I'm glad we're friends (& e-sisters)! ;)
Thank you so much for the award but more importantly thank you so much for the visits. I've been enjoying your comments and your blog.
Thank you so much for thinking of me! I hope you wont be offended, but I don't do awards. I don't want to leave anyone out but I really appreciate that you thought of me!
Thank you for thinking of me Andrea! I really do appreciate it =) have a lovely day!!
Wow! Congrats with your award. This is so nice.
By the way, just dropping by here to greet you a Happy Mother's day! Enjoy being a mom!
Missing you at my page. hehehe
Take care!
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in yours. I feel so honored! :o)
You are too sweet!
Post a Comment