This was originally written on Wednesday, April 15, 2009:
Last Saturday I posted (Straw Cups - The Better Alternative To Sippy Cups - about getting Logan's one year old pictures taken) HERE THEY ARE!













Saturday, May 30, 2009
12 Month Professional Photos
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Nice photo's, I just love the one with him in the birthday hat!
Too cute! :-)
He is so cute=)I love the way he smiles..Btw I have an award for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/
Have a lovely day =)
What great photos. These are definitely ones that you will cherish for a long time.
He's a cutie.
Have you checked out literary mama yet? It seems like a good fit for you.
Those are great pictures! He is so sweet. Thank you for the Friendship Chain Award. I just don't know how to tag people and get their name on my blog. I am really computer illiterate!LOL My sister gets a real good laugh out of it:)
He's sure a handsome little guy. I love all the pics, but the last is really my favorite. I love that he's laughing and playful. Thanks for sharing these.
Hugs
Michelle
He is such a cutie! :) Hugs and kisses to Logan! :D :*
He has such a cute smile! I love all the pictures! :)
From Fran on original post in April 2009:
He looks like a cute little elf!
Post a Comment