Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friendship Chain Award


Thank you Shydub from Simple Happy Life for considering me (MomWriterMe.blogspot.com) one of your blogging friends and giving me the Friendship Chain Award!!!!!!

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules:
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

~~End Copy~~

I'm tagging Jen from Keep It Classy, Kristie from Kristie's Notes, Jennifer from His Grace Is Sufficient, Chubskulit from Etcetera Etcetera, and Mom-Mom Mom-Mom's Harmony. A couple of you I've been reading for awhile and a couple of you recently - glad to have "met" you!

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks a lot Andrea for the thought, for the visit and comment as well. I have posted this few days ago but I'll add your link.. thanks again..

misty said...

I love the pics you posted of you and your hubby from childhood till now...

Anne said...

Congrats on your award! Enjoy.

Kristie said...

Thank you so much for this award! I'm truly honored! I'll try my best get it posted this week :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! Sorry that it's taken a while to get to it. You know how it goes when you just have too much on your plate and kids to go along with it, too! One of these days I will finally catch up! Thanks again!!